Consortium Special Interest Committees
Contact the Consortium via e-mail at email@example.com if you have any interest in a particular committee.
EDUCATION COMMITTEE – Kathie Fox, Chair
- Work Group: Nursing Facility is focused on issues specific to skilled care and nursing home organizations such as reimbursements, regulations, and more. This work group gathers for lunch about every quarter at various facilities. Educational credits have been offered during past meetings. Chair: Eve Calvano
- Work Group: Personal Care Assisted Living is comprised primarily of administrators and support staff who are committed to service excellence in their respective communities. Through education and the exchange of best practices, the group fosters the development of supportive and collaborative relationships within its membership and with its licensing partners. Chair: Brenda Mast
- Work Group: Home & Community Services – this group developed out of an expressed interest of members from home health agencies, hospice, elder law, and non-medial home care, etc. These members have separate interests to share regarding regulations, operations, and the long-term care services as a whole. Chair: Mandy Delp Co-Chair: Bethany Heleniak
- Work Group: Website – Theresa DeLaine
- Work Group: Programs – Mary Kender
FINANCE COMMITTEE – Barbara Marte, Chair
This committee is responsible for monitoring and communicating to the Board about the organization’s overall financial health. Core duties include participating in and overseeing the development of the organization’s budget; the creation of internal controls; the preparation and distribution to the board of timely, accurate, and user friendly financial reports; and the implementation of safeguards to protect the organization’s assets.
GOVERNANCE COMMITTEE – Maryann Galietta MD, Chair
This committee works to advance the Mission of the BCLTCC and to ensure its growth and sustainability. It engages in active recruitment of qualified candidates for nomination to the Board of Directors, cultivates Board leadership and monitors the overall functioning of the Board through ongoing education and evaluation. The Committee is also responsible for periodic reviews and possible revisions to the BCLTCC’s Bylaws and Guidelines.